How to make mashed rice
Mashed rice is one of the easy and nutritious foods for your children in the first months, especially as it is light on the baby’s stomach, and you can make it with mother’s milk, as well as it is one of the favorite foods in cases of diarrhea.
- 1 tablespoon (10 g) white rice, well washed
- 1/2 cup of breast milk or infant formula
- Wash the rice well with cold water. in a vase on fire.
- Put the rice and cover it with water, and leave it on a low heat after the water has absorbed it until it is cooked.
- Beat it in a blender with milk, and serve it to your child.