How to make broccoli and pasta puree
Broccoli is full of vitamins and fiber important for your baby’s development, such as vitamins E and C, dietary fiber, potassium, folic acid and beta-carotene. Serve it to your children with pasta in a broccoli and pasta puree, and it is preferable to offer this meal by the end of the first year of your child’s life, so that his digestive system is ready to digest the complex carbohydrates found in pasta.
- 1/4 head of broccoli, steamed.
- 1/4 cup of pasta, boiled in a little boiling water.
- Grated mozzarella cheese.
- Place the broccoli and pasta in a food processor.
- Add boiling water to the mixture to dilute it as desired.
- If your child is ready to eat cheese, you can sprinkle grated mozzarella cheese on top.