How to make mashed carrots and apples
Boiled and mashed fruits are also among the most appropriate types of food that can be given to the child at the beginning of his feeding, and carrots and apples are among the best fruits and vegetables, which can be mixed together to obtain a pleasant taste for the child. And if you want, you can add a piece of boiled chicken, and you can start giving such a meal at the beginning of the seventh month of your child’s life.
- Fresh carrot, boiled until soft.
- Boiled apple until it becomes soft.
- 1 tablespoon (10 g) of boiled and chopped chicken breast.
- 1 tablespoon (10 g) of yogurt.
- Peel the carrot and the apple, and boil them in a very small amount of water.
- Mash them with a fork and mix with chicken and yogurt.