How to make vegetable soup
Vegetable soup is one of the most appropriate foods that can be given to the infant, and it is generally a recipe loved by adults and children, and it is a healthy recipe and contains many important nutrients, and you can use many types of vegetables in making it. But it is always better to start with only zucchini, carrots and potatoes, and you can make it with water or add chicken broth as well.
- Fresh vegetables (zucchini, carrots, potatoes)
- Water or chicken soup without salt or spices
- Cut the potatoes, carrots and zucchini, put a little water on them and a very small pinch of salt, preferably without salt or sugar.
- Boil the vegetables in a small pot of water enough to cover them, until they are completely soft.
- Put it in a blender with its water.
- Serve it to your child fresh in a cup or spoon.