Why you’ll love our baby bottle cleaning brush set?
Deep clean the nooks and crannies of baby bottles
Cleaning baby bottles properly with our bottle brush
Clean everything after each use:
- As quickly as possible after your baby finishes a bottle, wash the bottle, nipple and lid in hot soapy water.
- Take it apart as much as possible to make sure the soapy water gets into all the small nooks and crannies.
- Use our baby cleaning bottle brush, and be sure to clean out any dried milk stuck inside the bottle and nipple.
- Use our baby bottle nipple brush to get into any space spaces that require cleaning.
- Once it is clean, rinse the equipment thoroughly with fresh water and allow it to air dry completely.
Sterilizing baby bottles after using the bottle brush
Before sanitizing, make sure you have cleaned feeding items, bottle brushes, and wash basins using one of the methods above. Sanitize all items (even the bottle brush and wash basin!) by using one of the following options.
- Place disassembled feeding items into a pot and cover with water.
- Put the pot over heat and bring to a boil.
- Boil for 5 minutes.
- Remove items with clean tongs.
- Place disassembled items in microwave or plug-in steam system and follow the manufacturer’s instructions for sanitizing, cooling, and drying the items.
- Wash hands. Wash hands well with soap and water.
- Put back together. Put together the clean, dry bottle parts.
- Store safely. Place reassembled bottles and other feeding items, wash basin, and dry bottle brush in a clean, protected area such as inside a closed kitchen cabinet that is used only to store clean dishes.
Keep your baby bottles clean with our baby bottle cleaner brush set
EVON Baby Bottle and Nipple Brushes
Join the list & get 10% off
your Evon Baby purchase!
Sign up for our newsletter to receive
10% off your first Evon Baby purchase
and free advices!